Saturday, December 05, 2009

What My Heart tells me...

Uneasy.Insecure.Lonliness.

This is what we've been going through. Everytime you seem to find happiness, it just flies away. leaving you grounded. You keep telling yourself "Its ok" when its not. When everyone's gone, Im the only one you have, apart from god.

If I could apparate myself into a living copy, and to see what you're going through with my own eyes, I'd be the one standing by beside you. I'd be tearing also to feel all these experiences. Thank god Im within you. We can only rely on each other.. Till the day comes.

Everyday, you ask yourself if you ever going to change, because you see change everywhere. And its rapidly increasing. You go to school, for a second chance at a lost oppotunity, but your plans which you shared wholeheartedly with me, now seems to crack into pieces. I know you're doing everything you can NOT to let it shatter. Then you go back to work. To earn personal income because you don't want mama n papa to give money everytime you need something. I feel the pain and the thought whenever that sum lands in your hands. Still, you are in school and this job isnt really stable. I understand your doubts about joining the force. You wanted to prove to everyone else you can be better than who you are because you wanted to undo the damage the past has caused to us.

Coming to relationships. Yes, your friends, circle and even flesh n blood are already committed into a relationship one way or another. Yes, they keep telling you to be patient or 'its not the time' yet when we know it is the time if not the beginning. We wanted a second chance, but it seems like its not coming anytime soon. There is jealousy at times. But we can't dwell on that.

Other people can't feel our pain, our sadness our times of content or happiness. Yes, they can offer their empathy but we have to heal the injuries ourselves.

No matter, I'm ALWAYS here.

No comments: