Saturday, March 14, 2009

The sweet smell of freedom

Its official. ORD OH!!! (*grinz* like nobody's business)

I am free from the chains of the boy to manhood ritual called National Service. Two years. TWO YEARS of:

1) Making friends
2) Losing friends
3) Gaining experience
4) Gain knowledge
5) Gain the things that you don't wanna know but WTH
6) most important thing, MEMORIES.

The top six on my list of "Post NS stuff"

NOW

Moving on with life, goes on as usual. Every Tom and Jerry, oopz.. or rather, Tom, Dick and Harry (*hint2*... ) would agree to this. Going back to my old job. Company's not very stable at the moment coz of e economic downturn. I feel it won't be long before I got kicked out. At the same I also got another job offer. Lets see how this one turns out.

I've been haunting suntec for three days in a row. IT Show going on. A Singaporeans' craze for discounts and cheap offers on IT stuff. This year im surveying on notebooks. Been eyeing on that DELL Studio 15 for the last two days. With the crowds and suntec convention centre turning into a madhouse this afternoon, looks like I gotta wait for the next COMEX or IT Show... :(

No comments: