Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I AM GOING TO ORD...

...yet I am having difficulty looking forward to it. Its this feeling of 'attachment' you have with your best friends you've worked with for over a year. How we went through the ups and downs of this NS life. And now the time has come for me to leave them. Not as how I envisioned. They're being hit with one disaster after the next and I can't do anything much to help them. And I don't think the idea of sigining on would make much difference.

Hafidz keeps telling me that they'll be fine, they'll be ok and they'll survive.

But Im not fine. Im not ok. And it hurts me to leave them in this state.

Even as im typing this im in tears. Sorry, I can't help myself.......

The more my ORD date looms closer, the more I feel for these guys. How I wish korang leh habis sama2 ngan aku skali.. Da tak usah fikiran pasal ni benda2 mengarut smua..

No comments: