Saturday, September 13, 2008

Revelation

Its funny how you got answers to the questions you ask and through prayers. But to me this is more then just miracles, I see it like a path being cleared the way for me.

In light of recent events regarding the relationship status of two of my best friends, I suddenly realized that all those advices and constant reminders from my parents all came true. What I did'nt expect was that it had to happen to our circle.

It must've been devastating to have a four-year relationship to crash and burn just as things are starting to look bright. SHE started seeing someone else and questioning the current BF about their integrity together, while HE still cares and loves for her. In the end Allah SWT always have a master plan. On another scene, THIER relationship initially blossomed with full green-ness. But again communication and understanding issues rained down on THEM as they cant get into terms with each other. So now they gave themselves time-off to reflect on their past actions.

As for me I've always wanted to experience the joys of relationship and prayed that I'd found the significant other but after seeing all this series of unfortunate events, Its time to find a new path. Like I mentioned, Allahs' Master Plan. It take it its not the time for me yet.

No comments: