Monday, December 31, 2007

Annum's End

So much have I been through this year. I can't say that I've made good or bad choices, sometimes things don't turn out well and setbacks are aplenty. Going through this year both physically and psychologically, Its nothing I'd expect. Frankly, the challenges that have been laid before me seems..... Stirring.

Situations can sometimes rear its ugly head once you've unlocked its secrets. And too often I've seen the vile outcome of the event. Its the ones that makes you think that you've made the 'wrong' choices or decisions no matter how you yourself believe that its "All for the best" and I fear that if this conundrum keeps surfacing, relationships might be tainted, if not scarred.

On the psychological part, the feelings of 'self-remorse' and 'outcast' began to seep in again. In the aftermath of my recent episode that got most of my colleagues stained, I found myself detached from them again and I can't deny the mistakes Ive done so far to cause blame to anyone. I am responsible for my own actions, but when bygones cant be bygones then its goin to stick with me forever. As of now, I can't think of any other actions to justify my own cause. I feel that it will be another disaster waiting to happen.

No comments: