Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Heart is filled with _______

Well, I'll leave that to you after reading this...

I guess I should be counting my blessings, don't I? Be thankful and grateful for what I have. Ask too much and its greed. No, I can't force my way into this. That would be a violation.

So what can I do? Stand by and watch. I'll stand by to share the joy and painful times, or watch you grow along with the tears. I always asked myself "Why wasn't I given the opportunity?" whenever I see one, It just fades. So I gather myself. Keeping the Faith and Hoping that You'd somehow turn things around and give me another chance.

You also mentioned that you don't want to see me get hurt, should this happen. I love and care too much for you. Tough times don't last, but Tough people do. We forgive each other for our mistakes right? Ultimately, God himself will show forgiveness to those who forgive.

While you're away with that someone, even though you have a mind fixed, Remember this: The compassion will never fade. I am still here. Breathing.

I Love You.

No comments: