Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Candidates...

Its been three years since I last been in a relationship, Which I thought would last.

And three years on today, I'm still looking for my very own Ms Right.

" I have not forgotten about you, the things we've done, or the words we've spoken to one another. I cannot get the thoughts out of my head ever since you came into my life three years ago. I feel that my life was complete. Until that one day I had to make the decision. The decision which left me in my current state. Now you belong to someone. Someone who loves and cares for you. Who takes you in for who you are. Whenever we cross paths I can't help but to pray that you'll be happy."

Moving on, I've recently set sights on certain eligible candidates. Its only a matter of time and god's blessings.

No comments: